• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Winged...

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Congrats to you. Here is hoping for a long and rewarding career. :icon_tong

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
He has to request them first.

Brett
Oh Brett, what are we to do with you? I gave the man his wings. No request necessary. I thought it fitting that the token SWO cut through all the red tape and just make it happen.

Brian, congrats! I am a little disappointed though. I think Fly Navy had over 2500 posts by the time he got winged.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh Brett, what are we to do with you? I gave the man his wings. No request necessary. I thought it fitting that the token SWO cut through all the red tape and just make it happen.

Brian, congrats! I am a little disappointed though. I think Fly Navy had over 2500 posts by the time he got winged.

I think you mean token admin.

Brett

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You guys get winged immediatley after your last flight?

Wow...

Congrats, you select yet?

Soft winged I presume.....only one guy I know got soft winged and did not get the real thing, ironically he was my wingman in T-2's.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey all... just had my last flight today and got those sweet wings! I want to thank all of you that helped me out through posts and pm's during the last couple of years!!

...super pumped
Brian

(Frumby, sir, hopefully I will see you at the winging party in corpus... [no goats allowed]):D

Congrats! Do you know what you are going to fly?

BrianUSMC

A closed mouth gathers no feet.
pilot

Hey thanks for doing that! It looks good, I must say! :D

Yeah I have some catching up to do with Fly.