• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Why Navy is Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
I do agree, I live in a USAF town. However, when boom wakes up in the morning he's still in the Air Force and you're not. Game. Set. Match.

Youngin's, and their ignorant ways...

I wake up in a city with a huge assortment of fine ass superfly looking women, and can crawl from my front door to the beach. I go to work wearing a flight suit, and anyone can tell you the simplest truth known to man: Women dig flight suits!

You wake up in Oklahoma. Dodge the yokels who scorn you for not "keeping it in the family". And then have to wear a sailor's outfit, in college, in Oklahoma.

Two words: No, thanks :D

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Youngin's, and their ignorant ways...

I wake up in a city with a huge assortment of fine ass superfly looking women, and can crawl from my front door to the beach. I go to work wearing a flight suit, and anyone can tell you the simplest truth known to man: Women dig flight suits!

You wake up in Oklahoma. Dodge the yokels who scorn you for not "keeping it in the family". And then have to wear a sailor's outfit, in college, in Oklahoma.

Two words: No, thanks :D

I already graduated. Let me finish OCS and earn my wings. Stand by, then we'll see where these women you speak of loyalties lie.

Xtndr50boom

I already graduated. Let me finish OCS and earn my wings. Stand by, then we'll see where these women you speak of loyalties lie.

Fights on. But wha?...

Graduate... Wings.... All these conditions. Damn dude, just try to hurry it up so I'm not collecting my 50% by the time you're a NA

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Fights on. But wha?...

Graduate... Wings.... All these conditions. Damn dude, just try to hurry it up so I'm not collecting my 50% by the time you're a NA

Well if you want me to finish faster..I guess I could go Air Force, the only problem is I want to fly, not sit in a trailer and play with my joystick.

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.

Wait.........

Aren't you engaged? I thought I remember reading that on here somewhere.......

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Xtndr50boom said:
I knew I'd been in this situation before....
What situation?

10.gif

Funny how somethings just disappear....

(You know what they say - if you're not cheating, you're not trying hard enough.)

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Wait.........

Aren't you engaged? I thought I remember reading that on here somewhere.......

Haha..so if we're at the bar and I'm just wanting to innocently flirt with some ladies are you gonna be the Blue Falcon?

'That Guy' eh? :D

Xtndr50boom

What? Because I can be doing essentially the same thing right now as I would be as a newly winged Air Force pilot? :D

The 'too easy' remark wasn't directed at the substance of your post, just the way you made your point.

Clue: If you own the Natalie merchant box set

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Ok ok, let's stop the dick sizing and get back to posting pictures of hot women. I liked how I turned the thread around once, let's get it back on track.

Here, I'll start out:

Seven%20Seas%20Sailor%20Costume.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.