• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Why Navy is Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyes2theskies

Hungry for Flight
Reason #1.
picture.php

eyes2theskies

Hungry for Flight
Reason #2.

post_old.gif
01-13-2006, 01:34 PM #19 THRILLER
icon_star_bronze.gif

reputation_pos.gif

Do us AF studs go in the water at all? And if so, are we issued flotation devices or water wingys?

Peace,

THRILLER
user_offline.gif

quoted.

AF pilots are like little kitty cats: Everyone sees how harmless and scrawny they are once they've been dunked.

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
Ooooh burn! You just put me in my place. The USAF hottie on the right looks like Conan O'brien.

air-force-uniform.jpg

She does, actually.

Besides, they're senior leadership; I could find pictures of all the haggish Navy senior enlisted and officers who are long past their prime and post those for the next couple days, but I have neither the time, nor the desire to eject my small intestine through my mouth, to do so.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Fair enough, but this thread is already cooler with pics of hot chicks in sailor outfits and the best the USAF has to offer.

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
Meh. I don't think she's very hot at all. She has the "couldn't make it in Vegas, so here I am in Sparks" look to her... Not my thing

If you think that's the best women the AF has to offer I have three words for you: Eglin, Tyndall, Hurlburt

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Sadly, I have to agree with boom here. While I haven't been to those bases, I have seen what the AF can offer and it's pretty. Oh so pretty.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Sadly, I have to agree with boom here. While I haven't been to those bases, I have seen what the AF can offer and it's pretty. Oh so pretty.

I do agree, I live in a USAF town. However, when boom wakes up in the morning he's still in the Air Force and you're not. Game. Set. Match.

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
I can't remember who said it, but when this conversation came up on another thread recently, somebody pointed out that the cheerleading squad also has better looking girls than the football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.