• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whose going to OCS this summer?

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
When I went A and C were intermixed - but thats 4 year old gouge.

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
Ship in two weeks...can't wait.

;)

That makes one of us. :D Should we be scared for seniors or is just more of the same ole abuse?

I keep hearing all these crazy rumors like they tore down the bridge (nfw) and that we aren't going to say kill anymore.

Conaway

That makes one of us. :D Should we be scared for seniors or is just more of the same ole abuse?

I keep hearing all these crazy rumors like they tore down the bridge (nfw) and that we aren't going to say kill anymore.

Hahaha! The bridge was definitely standing last Nov and we were definitely saying kill like it was going out style.

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
Hahaha! The bridge was definitely standing last Nov and we were definitely saying kill like it was going out style.

Oh thank god! :D I'd feel cheated if I didn't get to step it out and tighten it up 1,000 more times over that f'in thing! I do miss Bobo though...man gravy and tater tots. Can't beat that shit. :D

Conaway

Oh thank god! :D I'd feel cheated if I didn't get to step it out and tighten it up 1,000 more times over that f'in thing! I do miss Bobo though...man gravy and tater tots. Can't beat that shit. :D

Oh, I can't wait to run across the bridge after having stuffed my face. I just can't wait.

UVaMarine

pilot
Contributor
I'm a rising Freshman in college and I talked with my OSO and he told me that they only sent ONE Freshman last summer to OCS, and that they are sending mostly Seniors and Juniors. Is this happening with any other places?

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
I'm a rising Freshman in college and I talked with my OSO and he told me that they only sent ONE Freshman last summer to OCS, and that they are sending mostly Seniors and Juniors. Is this happening with any other places?

I got the impression from my OSO that they had very few slots for freshmen this year as well. It seems like most of the guys going out this year are going to seniors.

Vegas

AH-1Z
pilot
I got the impression from my OSO that they had very few slots for freshmen this year as well. It seems like most of the guys going out this year are going to seniors.

im one of four freshman canidates going this summer from my OSO (raleigh NC) Its easier to get selected if you are pilot or NFO qualified....

Im goin to second inc. Jrs, fyi