• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whose going to OCS this summer?

WingForce87

Isnt 2nd increment checkin sometime in Jul?

Why dont you take as many PFTs as you can and score as high as possible and try to get in 2nd increment? You can lower your run time over a minute in 3 weeks and jack your pullups up a half dozen+ in a month.

Really I had planned to begin OCS my sophomore summer because it works out better for me.

Hopefully I'll max out on pullups and situps and then run a 21:00 3-mile. That is my goal. Hopefully those numbers will be good enough to get me in.

SemperFlyMarine

The CRF's Worst Nightmare
Hopefully I'll max out on pullups and situps and then run a 21:00 3-mile. That is my goal. Hopefully those numbers will be good enough to get me in.

Anything over a 225 will be good enough to get you started...out of those three, I would work on the run the most...for Jrs, my pullups were trashy (I think I only got 10 or so), but my run was sub-20 minutes, and they kept me. If you max pullups and crunches though, you'll be fine.

jagges84

Semper Gumby "Always Flexible"
I was over at Brown Field recently, they were putting in portable buildings next to be bridge on the class room side, and also they had cleared trees between the brig and jrs PT field for more buildings.

As far as new buildings at Camp Barrett, well I wouldn't count on those anytime soon. The only progress I have seen in 6 months is a fence being put up around construction area.

Vegas

AH-1Z
pilot
You sure about that? For a while, once you had an NFO contract, you weren't allowed to change. Period. Is that not the case anymore?

i wouldent be allowed to change after commisioning but before that i can change all i want.

VIZKRIEG

KILL
I have a question, even though I have been there before and a lot of ya'll going this summer probably haven't.

Is there any way to find out Plt info before we show up? I imagine the companies are set up the same as last year, with Alpha being PLC-Comb and Charlie being OCC, but I don't remember finding out about platoons until I got there.

Conaway

We don't find out until we show for in-processing. But I believe you are correct about C being OCC and A being Comb. I've also heard we will be intermixed.