• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

who wants to buy some stuff?

Would you be interested in buying site related merchandise?

• Sure, I need some new t-shirts and-or patches

Votes: 31 77.5%
  • No, I have enough gee-dunk in my closet.

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Maybe a high school age kid with his finger in his nose and the "Airwarriors" name across the top with "1000+ posts" below it? Whatever, I'd buy some patches.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
A4sForever said:
Good reference, but prior to wearing, one will hopefully be a "TAILHOOKER" ... RIGHT??
carrier.jpg
lso1960old.JPG
UInavy said:
Dawgfan is, I promise!!!

Roger that, UInavy: I suspected as much when "Dawgfan" (p.s. --- "Dawgs"? --- my alma mater) had "Prowler" under his call-sign ..... the suggestion regarding one's carrier experience was more of an "editorial" tongue-in-cheek reference to "one". Whoever "one" is ..... Am I being confusing enough ... :confused: ??? It's an effective tactic. :)

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
jboomer said:
Maybe a high school age kid with his finger in his nose and the "Airwarriors" name across the top with "1000+ posts" below it? Whatever, I'd buy some patches.

how about this guy? i'm sure he's a shoo-in for the JSF...

Attachments

• ugly kid.jpg
    ugly kid.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 49

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Steve Wilkins said:
Does this mean I don't get that SWO t-shirt?
Just for you, a one time, limited edition SWOshirt, not to be confused with a SWOter! I'll get it in time for your birthday, as soon as the significant other reminds me when that is.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Does that mean there will be one like.

"AirWarriors.com" It's is all choker whites and dining outs!

Status
Not open for further replies.