• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who is the most annoying Air Warrior?

Who is the most annoying Air Warrior

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

towbubba

boot 46 pilot
You know this is an interesting topic but I think I can solve it with this quote,"Funny thing about that little white speck on the top of a pile of chicken ****.....it's still chicken ****." Mark Twain once said,"I never vote for politicians....it only encourages them." If I do not make your list with all the swollen clams I have thrown sand into on this site I will take my ball and play somewhere else.

towbubba

boot 46 pilot
Integer1 said:
Sweet! I got two votes from two different people. That makes me the #3 in votes.
I will vote for anyone who is a "pre-appointee" or "registered user" or "FAA pilot". If you are in high school just come out and say it, it's alright. What's with this big obsession with being cool or the most respected geek on this site. Unless you're a fleet pilot you're a dork anyways so let's not split hairs on the 99 degrees of D&D, 26th level, gamaworld, wizard. Since most of you are future squids I will let you in on a little secret, most of you will be helo pilots and will continue to be the bastard step child of aviation so accept your position of scorn and be proud. Anchors away freshman and all you class '10 idiots who will find your way into the advanced forums to ask pressing questions and receive earnest advice that will become obsolete in six years time. By the way A-poolies use to bother me but since I finished helos and am sitting around waiting to be selected for my airframe I realize the only thing separating me from them is about 1.5 hours of PT per day. :icon_wink

I'm an AFROTC freshman and no one remembered me? Also, I always fill the threads with stupid, immature jokes... I feel like I haven't made a difference now.

Sorry Fly, but I had to vote for Pat... I love Family Guy too much:
"Quagmire:hey there, how old are you?
Girl:16
-18? You're first!
-Mommmmmm!
-I like where this is going!"

Status
Not open for further replies.