• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who is the most annoying Air Warrior?

Who is the most annoying Air Warrior

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ok, I haven't given out my vote yet. I mean, how could I just quickly hand my vote out on something SO important?! So candidates Fly Navy and Patmack... which of you deserves my vote and why? :)

stevew

theblakeness said:
hey which troll was it that wanted to get wings tattood on his shoulder with USN under it, that way he could easily change the USN to USMC in case he decides to fly jets in the Marines?

Was that Tango1?

That was collegeguy!!!

EngineGirl

Sleepy Head
Patmack18 said:
Ryan does... following in the footsteps of my hero's Kerry and Gore... I conceed (right word/sp?) to Ryan...

OHHhhhhh.......thats good.

Manny7_99, glad that someone thinks I'm annoying.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
I just can't believe that no one finds me annoying. I'm liberal, people, come on! I voted for Kerry, y'all! Good Lord, what does a person have to do around here?

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ok Patmack, if Ryan will accept my vote made at your request, I will give it to him. Ryan? Do you accept or decline?

manny7_99

Cate said:
I just can't believe that no one finds me annoying. I'm liberal, people, come on! I voted for Kerry, y'all! Good Lord, what does a person have to do around here?

That's not annoying hun, that is brain-damaged.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
crysmc said:
Ok Patmack, if Ryan will accept my vote made at your request, I will give it to him. Ryan? Do you accept or decline?

I accept and I promise to serve you in a manner fit of Supreme Air Warrior.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
I had to go with Fly Navy just because of hist leet speak sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.