• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who is the most annoying Air Warrior?

Who is the most annoying Air Warrior

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zuggerat

"come guys im gonna take you out for the most expensive meal you've ever had.......(at the drive-thru) hi i'd like 5,000 chicken fajitahs"

my allegiance remains with peter griffin

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
@Patmack,

LMAO! that site is great. You gotta love the bios section. I cant believe somebody sat down and came up with that crap.

Check out the new Tomcat model! And look!! The Duke has finally been given his own Boat!
103-CO_Valk-small.jpg

Red2

E-2 NFO. WTI. DH.
None
Yeah, those kids seriously need to get out more. I wonder if they still check out this site?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'll raise your pair of "Fly Navy"s with a one of a kind: "Tango1"
ea6bflyr

manny7_99

hmm, if Integer was still around, I'd definitely vote for him! and from several computers,lol.

Enginegirl, you'll always be annoying in my book :) (and thus, cool ;) )

pat and fly? hmm, fly is prob more annoying. I kinda like pat.

Lastly, I thought I was decently annoying. Anyone backs me up.

S/F

Pre-annoying 2005

kevin

oooh..oooh...pick me pick me! ive posted a thousand messages regarding moral issues on an aviation website. or how about akamifeldman....with that sheek avatar. that was priceless, and ive never come so close to wetting my drawers (except for that motel pool last month).

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ok Pat, I have Zab on my side. It's no contest. I'm better than you.

H20man

Drill baby drill!
you got my vote Fly, ATHF all the way.

ROFL, the challenge to be the most annoying, but which candidate will live up to his campaign promises.

Fly Navy has ATHF out there on the plate, and the fact he is willing to abuse those who oppose him , im not sure what Patmack has out there to offer voters.

Navy also has the contributions of zab to his campaign. This could shape up to be an interesting battle, stay tuned.

The vote is yours citizens of Airwarriors.

Vote Annoying

Vote Navy.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
hey which troll was it that wanted to get wings tattood on his shoulder with USN under it, that way he could easily change the USN to USMC in case he decides to fly jets in the Marines?

Was that Tango1?

Status
Not open for further replies.