• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who Is Going To NSI In Feb?

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
It's getting about that time for all you eh?! :)

most, I believe have already checked out. I took alot of leave through Jan. and plan on checking out on Monday and leaving Fri the 15th. As time gets closer... I get a little more nervous of the unknown everyday.

EM1

haubby

None
Contributor
I'm nervous too. After my packout debacle I'm ready to have Norfolk in my rearview. Anyhoo while I'm nervous I'm very excited too. Cant wait to get up to Newport.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
most, I believe have already checked out. I took alot of leave through Jan. and plan on checking out on Monday and leaving Fri the 15th. As time gets closer... I get a little more nervous of the unknown everyday.

EM1

I was referring to the looming RNLT date at NSI. ;)

erelislt

What day is everyone checking-in? Sunday, Monday? I am arriving Friday night but thinking to check-in Monday morning.

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
Don't the orders say report NLT than Feb 16 between 0700-0900 which is Saturday. I have been planning on being there saturday at right around 0700.

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
I am anticipating some answer back on reporting for BOOST. Was I right in saying we need to be there Saturday morning. If not that gives me a few more days with my wife...

haubby

None
Contributor
My orders have me checking in NLT 16Feb. When reporting on 16Feb report between 0700-0900. I fully expect them to say once we check in to not come back till Monday.

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Newport has a large uniform store a short walk from the NEX by the package store. There is also a small uniform store (with gear specifically required for programs except for real uniforms) with limited hours on the bottom level of King Hall.