• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who Is Going To NSI In Feb?

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
I know i don't post many things on here and I have a reason for that. I notice that alot of you guys read the post and just try to find a way to be either negative towards it, condescending, or just a plain ol' smart ass. No offense to anyone but i've waited since i joined the Navy to go on this journey that I'm about to start and I'd REALLY PREFER TO LEAVE THE N U K E S behind.

Nobody is trying to rain on your parade dude. We are all excited about this incredible opportunity which is ahead.

...any nukes reading this know what I mean.

Not this one.

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
Or this one... To me Haubby was actually giving you a complement by saying the unit knows you because you have been in contact with them. Above that post was several other posts telling someone to get in touch with their prospective unit. My first impression of you from you last post would lead me to believe you are more like most nukes than you think

LoneSailor

I'd REALLY PREFER TO LEAVE THE
N U K E S behind. and by sayin that any nukes reading this know what I mean. It is not an accident that other people stereo type me just cause they find out I'm a nuke. Trust me, I know I'm nothing like the 90% of the rest of the people that i work with right now.

I think you over-reacted. We're all here to help each other.

That's pretty bold (and insulting) of you to write that, specially on this board where we have nukes as regulars -- to include a Chief. Don't like your job much huh?

SuccessStory

FY08 STA-21 SNFO SELECT
I think you over-reacted. We're all here to help each other.

That's pretty bold (and insulting) of you to write that, specially on this board where we have nukes as regulars -- to include a Chief. Don't like your job much huh?
Maybe your right. maybe i did over react and I apologize. The message came from reading multiple boards not just that message. You all are right, there is alot of people that help on here, which is why I use the sight. The fact that there is a nuke chief on here does not change my opinion though. So I'll crawl back into my hole and use the sight for info like I did before. Thanks

haubby

None
Contributor
So I'll crawl back into my hole and use the sight for info like I did before. Thanks

The post's you have made have been pretty informative and helpful to those of us who read them. That's the whole premise of these threads: 1) We are all in the same boat here so sharing what information we have is beneifical to all of us and 2) We are about to spend 2-5 months together so developing a rapport is positive because we'll go to Newport at least knowing a few people.

As far as being a nukes goes....once a nuke, always a nuke;)

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
don't go that far Haubby, lol... Unless of course you were talking about how good looking and smart we nukes are...

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
I love you.... You love me... We a great big family.. with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, Won't you say you love me too?

LOL, just kidding guys... Yes CJ.. I know what you meant... You know I always got your back...

Hos

osumoja

STA-21 FY08 CORE
Ok, somewhat off topic, sorry to interrupt the love. So I've searched around and haven't really found this question already posted somewhere. What exactly are we allowed to bring to NSI? Specifically, are cell phones allowed?

Tgoss21

I will be reporting NLT the 17 of Feb for NSI. No boost for me either, I turned 27 in Sep!! No time there, will have to load up classes to get'er done but can't wait!!

erelislt

I will be reporting NLT the 17 of Feb for NSI. No boost for me either, I turned 27 in Sep!! No time there, will have to load up classes to get'er done but can't wait!!

I am in VERY similar boat? What designation are you applying for? Anyone knows where I can find more information about designations?