• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

who is friggin pumped?

michaels601

Simba Barracuda.
how much Arts and Crafts time do we get per week?

(gotta get the cracks out now, before we get there and it's suddenly a lot less funny...)

NickPollock19

Prospective Candidate for OCS
michaels601 said:
how much Arts and Crafts time do we get per week?

(gotta get the cracks out now, before we get there and it's suddenly a lot less funny...)

2 hours per day i think

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
i didn't like Arts and Crafts too much, its gonna be a long two hours. my mom can't pick me up at 3pm can i come over to your house until my mom gets off work?

Matt S

None
I like nap time the best. It does get old though when they always extend it because they have nothing else to keep us busy. Arts and crafts was by far the worst part of OCS for me. Well besides being picked last for basketball at recess.

michaels601

Simba Barracuda.
JDawg2332 said:
i didn't like Arts and Crafts too much, its gonna be a long two hours.

uh oh, don't say that to the DI. you'll be up to your ass in elbow macaroni and glue.

"Candidate, you will express yourself through macaroni..."

usmcecho4

pilot
No matter how bad OCS is it is still about the funniest thing I have ever done. The sleep deprivation makes everything hilarious. Nothing funnier than a bunch of naked guys throwing mattresses, kevlars, and boots in the back of the squad bay then retrieving them over and over. I know that doesn't sound funny but I assure you it IS. So long as you are not a dirtbag you will be fine and come pretty close to actually having fun. Ah...the beauty of hindsight.

s/f,
usmcecho4

ip568

None
"OCS: the most fun you'll never want to have again"

Actually, that's SERE School. You'll agree at the end of the week when, after seven 120 degree days and 30 degree nights, the "North Korean guard" is beating you senseless while another guy pours water down your throat and nose...

OCS is probably 2nd most fun.