• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

who is friggin pumped?

Matt S

None
Count me in!!!!!!!!!
I'm looking forward to some more good times pounding the ground and lack of sleep.

Hey, yoohoo freak-shows get ready cuz we next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michaels601

Simba Barracuda.
Hells yes!

My buddy's doing the ten week, so i got to see him when they got their first liberty last sunday. Lotsa good primary-source gouge. And got me all pumped up.

...really gonna suck that i won't have my car there. but whatever, I'm pumped.

CTE83

Seniors... i'm just pumped that after this summer i'll be done. :D

"OCS: the most fun you'll never want to have again"

How's everybody's PT going?

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
This could be you..:)

US_Marine_Corps_UH-1N_Huey_helicopter.jpg

Matt S

None
PT is okay for me. I ran (17/82/20:30) for the pre-ship and I would sure like to dip into the 19's on the initial at OCS.
I hope I'm not a slow guy this year because last year at juniors I was about middle-last with a 22:30 run time (not the slowest but still to slow for comfort). I can't believe it's only a week away, just think in 7 weeks from today we will all be that much closer to being officers. For me just some measely cake classes and hello commission!!
Good luck to all those who will be going!

CTE83

Yeah, i'm going into Seniors with a 300 PFT. My PT going into Juniors sucked and I swore i'd never go through that again. :D

Did anyone here do Juniors in 2003? 2nd Inc?

trout330

Those of you that are saying that your pt or such wasn't that great going to jnrs, well, i take it you graduated it, so you were still able to keep up on all the runs/pt down there? And at the end of it, were you in a lot better shape than when you started? I'm headed to jnrs in a few days, and the anticipation is killing me...I am somewhat excited to give it a go, but then again also very nervous when it comes to keeping up on the obstacle courses and such, where it uses all those muscles that i am not sure i have developed too much yet, such as on dips, etc.