• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who Collects what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawman

None
E5B said:
That may have been where I got my "7's" and "8's" mixed up. What's the word on the 6.8 or SOCOM?
!!!

This is the word on 6.8mm http://world.guns.ru/assault/as70-e.htm

and here is a review on the cartridge its self http://www.defensereview.com/modules.php?name=News&file=print&sid=383

Its deffinately making headway to full scale incorperation. Funny how it only took us 50 years to learn what the Brits new with the .280 Infield

Me I collect guns and wine.... I really need to get some less expensive hobbys.

Reactions: E5B

Super18Ordie

F/A-18 Ordnanceman
My grandmother had a pen pal in England during WW2 and this girl sent her General Montgomerys autograph which I now have

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
eddiemac0 said:
I collect your recycling and turn a profit.

Are you the guy I've been seeing around Oceanside Ca near the bus station with cammo pants and a blues jacket pushing a wal-mart shopping cart?

One of the strangest things I've ever heard of is a guy that kept all his finger/toe nail clippings in a little jar.

That's all kinds of gross!! wtf

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
HOORAH said:
So should I ask? EEHHH what the he!!, And how many 'V' Cards have you collected?

Not nearly enough... (read: I'm so lonely. :weeping_1 )

Seriously though? Well, you know how the mods on this board are when it comes to OPSEC... I really shouldn't say.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
feddoc said:
a Stoner 63A

Mind if I ask how you came about this and for how much? The Stoner is by far my favorite weapon of all time but its my understanding that they are pretty hard to come by these days.

dufault.2

I collect Ernest P. Worrel movies/shows.

My crown jewel is a mint copy of the original episode of "Hey Vern, it's Ernest"

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
grunge said:
I collect Ernest P. Worrel movies/shows.

My crown jewel is a mint copy of the original episode of "Hey Vern, it's Ernest"

I thought I was weird by having most of the Clint Eastwood movies (minus Bridge over Madison County or whatever it is)..but Ernest....lol?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
jace said:
Do Significant Others count as collectible? .....

Huh?? If that's really your picture on your avatar, then I would say -- YES, you would rate as "highly collectible". Otherwise ... it's all relative ... :)

nugget81

pilot
Speaking of significant others, my girlfriend collects shoes - going on about 500 pair now...

As for me, I collect Ford Mustang memorabilia. I've even owned 4 Mustangs (only one at the moment though). I'll get the P-51 to add to my collection some day!

dufault.2

E5B said:
I thought I was weird by having most of the Clint Eastwood movies (minus Bridge over Madison County or whatever it is)..but Ernest....lol?

Dude, you inspire me to continue my quest. I was just f'ing around about Ernest, but I'm right there with you in collecting Eastwood's work. It's my goal to one day own every western Eastwood ever stared in and or directed.

I just picked up High Plains Drifter yesterday. Bad ass flick. Keep fighting the good fight.

Super18Ordie

F/A-18 Ordnanceman
My insignificant other said that either I bought her an engagement ring or the $300.00 Lego Star Destroyer....

Man it took me a long time to put that thing together, but it looks good on my bookshelf

Status
Not open for further replies.