• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whiting Freq gouge

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Does anyone have a digital version of the freq presets for VTs at Whiting? I can't get into the ebookbag anymore (I think the PW changed) and I'm trying to see if my gouged up blue brains is still current.

DMace55

Sir, here is an updated version I made.

Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Radio Freq Kneeboard.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 170

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
All of the TW5 Instructions, including the FWOP/RWOP and many others, are public on the TW5 website, with the exception of the T-34 Instructor Guide. Also, most of what used to be in the eBookBag is now public on the CNATRA website under "Pat Pubs." I have no idea what "Pat" means.

The end of this pdf has all the freqs for TW5 and TW6.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ahh, I learned it as you're "silver-haired at 18" and "barren at 19."

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I always learned to look down at my blue brains to find a frequency if it wasn't one of the 4 I always knew. Memorizing shit is a commodity and anything I don't absolutely need in there doesn't go in there.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I always learned to look down at my blue brains to find a frequency if it wasn't one of the 4 I always knew. Memorizing shit is a commodity and anything I don't absolutely need in there doesn't go in there.

Well, at Whiting, it needs to go in there. Not the freqs, just the channels.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Well, at Whiting, it needs to go in there. Not the freqs, just the channels.

I was spoiled in Corpus (and ESPECIALLY in Las Cruces) where we only had like 2 fields that we'd go to (one in LC). Not like here.... got as many damn OLFs as Los Angeles has airports....

KBayDog

Not like here.... got as many damn OLFs as Los Angeles has airports....

When you get to SoCal, try to convince your IPs that you need to do some urban nav in LA. It's good training - in map reading, airspace, CRM, comms, etc.

Plus, it's just friggin' cool.