• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whidbey short term apts/room rental...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.... I would seriously consider the BOQ if it's only a month. It's decent, cheap, close to work. I don't think I would do much longer than that.
When I was there as a new arrival, some guys did the Q full time -- i.e., that was their home during the stateside turnaround. That would include the old Q adjacent to the present O'Club and the then "brand new" Q across the street. There was a full service Closed Mess therein which provided 3+ meals a day and sandwiches for late flyers.

In fact ... some of my compadres even stayed in the now extinct Q -- a two story splinterville style wooden structure left over from WW2 -- up on the hill behind the present Security building location (the former paralofts) and right next to the barely-there remains of the old tennis courts.

How times change ... :)