• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Of course you wear axe body spray.
Of course...and more specifically...Axe Apollo body spray...and Axe Apollo shampoo...and Axe Apollo deodorant...because nothing beats an astronaut. Ever. Dude.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
First...a correction to my post [#2,091] above...“whose” not “who’s”.

Second...upon further review, that Ed White appears to be a pretty nice example. Although the pic is fairly grainy, the lume plots appear to be original [not a re-lume] and have a nice patina. The hands appear original although the lume patina is significantly darker than the lume on the plots...or some of the lume on the hands may be missing...hard to tell from the pic. Dial is correct regarding the T SWISS MADE T spacing. Crown appears correct but the bottom pusher appears slightly different than the top pusher...the top pusher is correct from what I’ve seen. That DON bezel insert...that’s pretty sweet...if not perfect it’s almost perfect. Has some slight chrono creep on the hours sub dial but that’s just an adjustment that can be handled during a service. Bracelet appears to be a correct 7912 with #6 end links. Looks like a pretty sweet Ed White.

Were there other pics from other angles?

How about a pic of that 321 movement?

Last edited:

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Please tell me that’s not a Crown Vic with tinted windows.
Ummm...I’m sorry to report that it’s a Crown Vic [Police Interceptor/P71]...minus the tinted windows. It’s a 2007 with a base police package. I purchased it new from a Ford fleet dealership in 2007 and it’s my daily driver. It has some minor performance modifications which include Ford Racing 3.73 gears, a Ford Racing Trac-Lok LSD and a 15HP Superchips tune...

GroundPounder

Ummm...I’m sorry to report that it’s a Crown Vic [Police Interceptor/P71]...minus the tinted windows. It’s a 2007 with a base police package. I purchased it new from a Ford fleet dealership in 2007 and it’s my daily driver. It has some minor performance modifications which include Ford Racing 3.73 gears, a Ford Racing Trac-Lok LSD and a 15HP Superchips tune...

View attachment 26570

my 2nd favorite ride during my career, bested only by the 80s square crown vics. There are less and less of those in our fleet, almost all having been replaced by the Dodge Charger.

But, I think if I had yours, it would be in the garage for the next few months. Either that, or I would put the most anti police bumper sticker on it that I could find.