• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Hammy Niner Fife Zero railroad machine from the late 1920s for usher duty at church today...

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
All three are slightly off, and I can't un-see it
Yeah...hacking them up to show exactly the same time is sort of a pain in the ass.

LATE ENTRY: I attempted to do the “ten after ten” hack for today with my vintage Omega Speedmaster 105.003-64 [on a modern Omega black coated nylon fabric NATO]...fairly close...

ANOTHER LATE ENTRY: Upon further review, it seems that a “nine after ten” hack would be more symmetrical...

Last edited:

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
Yeah...hacking them up to show exactly the same time is sort of a pain in the ass.

LATE ENTRY: I attempted to do the “ten after ten” hack for today with my vintage Omega Speedmaster 105.003-64 [on a modern Omega black coated nylon fabric NATO]...fairly close...

ANOTHER LATE ENTRY: Upon further review, it seems that a “nine after ten” hack would be more symmetrical...

View attachment 23252
I think the watch co’s use 10:08 and the sounds hand around 38 or 40 for the promos. That the hesalite or sapphire sandwich?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I think the watch co’s use 10:08 and the sounds hand around 38 or 40 for the promos. That the hesalite or sapphire sandwich?
I believe that you’re correct regarding that, sir...makes sense. Also, it’s the Hesalite.