• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
A shame about the scratch, but beautiful watch. Currently looking to start a collection myself. Would like to get something for after commissioning!
No biggie regarding the scratch in the Hesalite crystal and thank you...I ate an Encouragemint and busted out the Polywatch...good to go!

Best of luck regarding the collection and commissioning, sir!

Pags

N/A
pilot
No...it’s Bremont Monday...

View attachment 23071
P-3 watch? Does it require 5hr preflights, an IFR flight plan, and run on NATOPS minutiae? Does it come with a blue card for your wallet in case you're challenged about being qualified? And does it have also come with a dinner plate sized shoulder patch that says "P-3 WatchO?". I also assume one of the complications measures per diem earned.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
It was a limited addition Bremont put out a couple of years ago. Talked about somewhere on this site. You had to give them proof you flew P-3s and then it cost about 50% of the non-limited edition version of the watch. They have other aircraft military specials too.

It’s a great watch.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Speedy Tuesday...preflighting my old Speedy and my new Speedy for my first military reunion (AOCS)...driving down to Pensacola for the shenanigans. :D