• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Here in police land, some days are Tag days, some are Omega, while others are for Brietling. Unfortunately there are no days for Rolex. The 880 dollar GMT that I passed up in 1990 does not still bother me. Nope, I'm totally over it...
You’ve got it pretty good, dude...when I was in police land [2004-2006], every day was Seiko 6309-7049 automatic day...not to mention that we still had the old Vector lightbars. WTF are LEDs?!?!? :D

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Is that your 3D printed miniature taser for flight deck defense?
Ummm...no.

That’s the issued Cincinnati Police Department X26 TASER lapel pin/tie tack...all it does is signify that I rode the lightning during training.

Also, what you see in flashing white and blue below is what I would state when encountering certain situations on patrol when I initially hit the street...of course, I was immediately counseled by supervisors and vets NOT to state that...so...I had to tone it down a wee bit.

Last edited:

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I was at a Change of Command in that building a few years prior. When that happened, I thought I recognized the facility. Then I heard/read it was UF. So, yeah, Go Gators, and stuff.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
I was at a Change of Command in that building a few years prior. When that happened, I thought I recognized the facility. Then I heard/read it was UF. So, yeah, Go Gators, and stuff.
UF...learn or burn!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
It’s Speedy Monday....which is the day prior to Speedy Tuesday.

1964 Echo Whiskey on a modern Omega black coated nylon fabric NATO...