• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
@mad dog, am I doing this right? My 3861 sapphire sandwich in mess dress with a black leather geckota strap.
Yeppers…imho it looks pretty sweet. Even though Speedy is a tool watch, I believe it looks pretty dang good all spiffed up on a dress strap. I often wear my 1861 on its original leather strap.

Also, I may have already asked you this, but how/why did you get into Speedmasters? It’s always been interesting to me regarding hearing various Speedmaster stories.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
It’s a good watch for church today…birth year 1964 Echo Whiskey on an Omega black coated nylon NATO in 19mm…

WorldWar33.3

Hey @mad dog, have you heard of the Cincinnati Watch Company? I know you're a Cincy guy and they have an interesting collection like the one that's based off of the clock at Union Terminal (the Cincinnati Museum Center).

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Hey @mad dog, have you heard of the Cincinnati Watch Company? I know you're a Cincy guy and they have an interesting collection like the one that's based off of the clock at Union Terminal (the Cincinnati Museum Center).

I have not heard of the Cincinnati Watch Company. I’ll definitely check it out…thanks for the heads up, sir.