• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Its gotta be tough reading that chronometer bezel on a bike... you know there's better way to measure your speed right?
I use Speedy to measure total ride time and time of day. I have a Wahoo/Stages setup that reads power, heart rate, rpm, speed and all that stuff, but since I don’t race [or train] anymore, I just want to know ride time and time of day…which Speedy does quite well.

taxi1

pilot
I use Speedy to measure total ride time and time of day. I have a Wahoo/Stages setup that reads power, heart rate, rpm, speed and all that stuff, but since I don’t race [or train] anymore, I just want to know ride time and time of day…which Speedy does quite well.
I rode back in the woods yesterday up this brutal gravel climb, and my auto-pause on the Garmin kept asking me, "Are you still moving" as I was going so slow. ?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I rode back in the woods yesterday up this brutal gravel climb, and my auto-pause on the Garmin kept asking me, "Are you still moving" as I was going so slow. ?
Yeppers…I’ve had that happen quite often when using the Wahoo. I do hill-peats with 20 to 25% grades and it always triggers the auto-pause at some point. Remedy: Pedal faster…or just use Speedy which doesn’t have an auto-pause function…or just don’t do hill-peats.

taxi1

pilot
I do hill-peats with 20 to 25% grades
The horror

I ride a lot of the roads that this race course uses, at well below race winning speeds (and well within the speeds of flying pests unfortunately).

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
The horror

I ride a lot of the roads that this race course uses, at well below race winning speeds (and well within the speeds of flying pests unfortunately).

Yeppers…you got some hills there in PA.

Also…this threw me the first time I read it [see red arrow and boxes]…had to read it a few more times…