• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

HokiePilot

pilot
Contributor
So, back in February, I dropped my X-33 off at the Omega Store. I had been having problems with the second hand falling behind so I sent it in for service. In late March I got a nice email from Omega. They have my watch, it is safe, but they closed their service center and I'm not getting it back anytime soon.

The worst part of this whole pandemic thing is I don't have my watch!

BarryD

Contributor
Paratrooper Strap Khaki

So in addition to picking up some NATOs I also ordered one of these straps as they were on sale . . . they're some kind of one piece derivative of the Marine Nationale style strap I think. . .

Other than being kinda a pain in the ass to put on/ get sized, it's pretty elastic, comfortable to wear, and can be adjusted exactly to whatever length you want (once you figure out which way the buckle goes - took more tries than I'm willing to admit) .

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Great...the bike helmet doesn’t fit and the barber shop said to GO AWAY...and on a positive note, it’s still Seiko Sunday...