• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot

BarryD

Contributor
Wear it however you want (as you already do...belt...), it's okay to be different. I'm just saying you won't find the vast majority of people with their Omegas, Breitling, Rolexes, Montblancs, Patek Philippes etc. on NATO bands.
I think the Speedmaster is probably one of the few from those brands that can pull off the NATO strap look.
Is something like this too good to be true?

Looking to start a collection.. right now it’s just a solid g shock digital watch that is good to bang around and a luminox dive watch that I am fond of. Hopefully a breitling in a few months for to mark a big milestone...
Assuming you're a VTJ Stud, I recommend you get an Airwolf with wings and a F/A-18 on it then go out of your way to show it to the IPs :D.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
...Was more wondering if that online retailer is a decent way to buy, considering the sale price?
The price looks OK...but be advised that prestigetime.com is a grey market dealer. A grey market dealer sells authentic items but you get their in-house warranty...not Tag’s warranty. I’ve heard some horror stories regarding warranty work regarding various grey market dealers (not prestigetime.com specifically).

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Double dog Hammy railroad jobs for Church/usher duty today...23j 950 [c. 1927] and 23j 950 B [c. 1962]...

IwannabeaPHROGdvr69

pilot
The price looks OK...but be advised that prestigetime.com is a grey market dealer. A grey market dealer sells authentic items but you get their in-house warranty...not Tag’s warranty. I’ve heard some horror stories regarding warranty work regarding various grey market dealers (not prestigetime.com specifically).

Are there any preferred retailers that will keep the price down but will still let you somehow come away with the manufacture warranty?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Are there any preferred retailers that will keep the price down but will still let you somehow come away with the manufacture warranty?
Affirm, sir...they’re called ADs [authorized dealers]. They will be more expensive than grey market but less than a boutique. An AD will generally discount about 15% to 30% off of MSRP. Look/find/contact a Tag Heuer authorized dealer and go from there.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Also...there are “resellers” [I’m not very familiar with resellers]...BUT...from what I understand, they can often beat the prices of ADs and still provide a manufacturer warranty. Although I’m not familiar with resellers, there is a reseller, Kringkily, at a watch forum that I frequent [omegaforums.net] who receives nothing but high praises from fellow omegaforums.net members regarding new watch purchases they have made through him. You can contact him via private message at omegaforums.net...that’s the only way I know of regarding how to contact him.

LATE ENTRY: I believe that Kringkily sells watch brands other than Omega [like Tag Heuer]...but I’m not sure about that.

25CCE6AD-CD54-4BDB-BB75-5103A9FF4826.jpeg

Last edited: