• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which school?

chrisco133

well i found out i got a 4 year scholarship to Villanova today. Good news, but still have to find out if I even got accepted to the school. And Im still visiting schools--going to Pudue tomorrow.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
well i found out i got a 4 year scholarship to Villanova today. Good news, but still have to find out if I even got accepted to the school. And Im still visiting schools--going to Pudue tomorrow.

Where did Purdue rank on your scholarship request? #2 maybe??? Have fun while you're there, make sure you go to talk to the NROTC staff.

Definitely make sure you meet the MOI and the 4/C advisor, tell them Noze says hi.

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
I'm very biased, but GW is cool because we have access to a lot of what the district has to offer... DoD and military thinktank internships...

chrisco133

purdue was my #2 choice but only because i hadnt visited it when i sent out my app. ive been accepted to purdue so its still a definite option if i try to switch my scholarship.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
purdue was my #2 choice but only because i hadnt visited it when i sent out my app. ive been accepted to purdue so its still a definite option if i try to switch my scholarship.

All you have to do is fax a request to CNET. It's very simple. Purdue was also originally my #2 and I switched my scholarship after another visit.

hoyaslax26

recommend nova

As a student at nova and part of the unit there. I would highly recommend attending Villanova. Don't worry about getting in if you received a scholarship, the school won't reject you, they want that government money.

blackjack_rj

Alpha PHlyer
The University of Michigan is great. The academics there are unmatched, in my opinion. I went there and I fell in love with the campus. I knew someone that was in the NROTC there and he loved it. Being a STA-21 selectee, I'm looking at U of M as my number 1 choice, so if you want a challenge and reward for that challenge, U of M is the way to go.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Since this thread has degenerated into a bunch people pitching their schools, just thought I'd go back and re-iterate: Go where you think you'll be the happiest for the next 4 years of your life.

People keep saying "go to UF/FSU, tons of hot girls" that's good to know. But maybe you're into dudes, in that case, VMI sounds like the much better choice...that's all I'm sayin'.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
People keep saying "go to UF/FSU, tons of hot girls" that's good to know. But maybe you're into dudes, in that case, VMI sounds like the much better choice...that's all I'm sayin'.
Actually laughing out loud.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Since this thread has degenerated into a bunch people pitching their schools, just thought I'd go back and re-iterate: Go where you think you'll be the happiest for the next 4 years of your life.

OH haha. Very funny.