• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which Ride?

Hair Warrior

Contributor

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Just got back from a local cars/motorcycles&coffee event…rode my beloved 1999 Manco mini-bike to/from the event. When I went to this event a few weeks ago, the original 22 year old aft tire/tube flatted and I had to Fred Flintstone it home. Luckily, one of my Mustang buddies who’s pretty mechanical, helped me with the tire/tube replacement project. Actually, he did about 95% of the work…it was boat loads more difficult than I had originally anticipated. Anyway…I’m pretty grateful to my Mustang buddy and my beloved 1999 Manco mini-bike is back in service thanks to him…good times…

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Just got back from a local cars/motorcycles&coffee event…rode my beloved 1999 Manco mini-bike to/from the event. When I went to this event a few weeks ago, the original 22 year old aft tire/tube flatted and I had to Fred Flintstone it home. Luckily, one of my Mustang buddies, who’s pretty mechanical, helped me with the tire/tube replacement project. Actually, he did about 95% of the work…it was boat loads more difficult than I had originally anticipated. Anyway…I’m pretty grateful to my Mustang buddy and my beloved 1999 Manco mini-bike is back in service thanks to him…good times…

View attachment 32271

View attachment 32270
Rock on there 3.5 horsepower Easy Rider…rock on.

taxi1

pilot
Just got back from a local cars/motorcycles&coffee event…rode my beloved 1999 Manco mini-bike to/from the event. When I went to this event a few weeks ago, the original 22 year old aft tire/tube flatted and I had to Fred Flintstone it home. Luckily, one of my Mustang buddies who’s pretty mechanical, helped me with the tire/tube replacement project. Actually, he did about 95% of the work…it was boat loads more difficult than I had originally anticipated. Anyway…I’m pretty grateful to my Mustang buddy and my beloved 1999 Manco mini-bike is back in service thanks to him…good times…

View attachment 32271

View attachment 32270
I wonder if you couldn’t have squeezed a bunch of bicycle tubeless sealant in there. That stuff is semi-magical. Might have got another 20 out of it.

I can’t look at one of those and not think of the phrase, “that John Denver is full of shit, man”

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I wonder if you couldn’t have squeezed a bunch of bicycle tubeless sealant in there. That stuff is semi-magical. Might have got another 20 out of it.

I can’t look at one of those and not think of the phrase, “that John Denver is full of shit, man”

View attachment 32274
I don’t think sealant would be “magical” in my situation…the aft tire was worn through [see below] thanks to our youngest kid unit doing skid competition ops. Full disclosure, I did do the almighty duct tape college try on the aft tire when it was getting thin…I think I squeezed a few more miles out of it…poor man’s/lazy man’s/stupid man’s retread.