• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which platform do you fly?

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
I've been flying these platforms for awhile now, although I still can't figure out why I get funny looks....

acce262.jpg

I do hear that they help the Smurf Squad guys reach the pedals!

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Damn right Norfolk sucks. That's why anyone with a brain lives in Virginia Beach!

Nose
Virginia Beach

This is quite true. If you have to be in the HR area, VB is the best choice. Live in VB, work at Oceana, and never, ever go anywhere near 64/264 or any of the bridges or tunnels.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
P-3's sounds like a good gig, but I can't seem to get an opinion of a carrier based NFO.

And just out of curiosity, what about P-3's "sounds like a good gig" to you? Not saying they are or aren't, but usually when some ensign says that, they mean "I don't have to go to the boat, so I'll be home with the Wife and Kids every night". P-3's are on the road a lot, as much or more than the tailhookers, just on the beach instead of the boat. That sounds like a good deal, but some of the places you could go are not, belive it or not, better than living on the boat. Just ask the VP bubbas here in Jabooty.

JW07

Custom Title
None
That's the response I was looking for. It sounded too good to be true. Not that I don't believe you, but can anybody else back this statement up?