• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

where to live in Pcola

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoddboy

SMNA
All,

If anyone (or knows of someone) that needs a place to live in Pensacola, let me know. I'm a Marine SNA down here, and I'm about to vacate my apartment (and would rather pass it on to a Marine, like it was to me). Its in Fairfield Lakes APT (check em out online) which is one of the nicer, more exclusive apartment in Pcola. We are really close to base (7 miles) and the complex is super sweet.

I plan to vacate within the month, and there is a waiting list. I'm just trying to save someone the grief of apartment hunting.

later
ahron

theduke

how far to pensacola?

how far to whiting field?

how far to the beach?

how much are rent and utilities, and how many rooms?

aoddboy

SMNA
to downtown=8 mins
to beach=15 mins (everywhere is 15 mins from beach because what most people dont know, or at least i didnt understand, the beach is cool and fun, but its an island off of another island (Gulf Breeze). So there are two bridges. still worth it)
to whiting=probably 45 on a good day. not sure cause I've never driven to whiting, but driven past it.

typically, water is $20 a month, electric like $40 a month, and cable/internet is on your personal pref. Pretty much the hurricane wiped out all of the nice places that were close to NAS Pensacola, except this one, or at least they repaired the fastest. So the waiting list to live here is ridiculous. Its pretty exclusive with nice neighbors, and a lot of amenities. http://www.fairfieldlakes.com/

you can email me at aoddboy@yahoo.com or IM:aoddboy

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.