• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What's up with the weather???

Status
Not open for further replies.

zilber

pilot
Hi everyone. I just wanted to say that I HATE the weather in Pensacola/Milton... The thunderstorms are driving me crazy. I just want to finish primary!!! :icon_rage :icon_mi_1 How do you stay motivated to study when your flights are getting cancelled because of the weather all of the time. How many times can I study for the same flight over and over and over and over....... and over :) The worst is when you have to drive to the brief knowing that there is no way that you are going flying... Oh well, I guess it could be worse... I was just wondering if anyone else is going through this, or is it just me :) ?

boilersmack

E-6 Driver
Worst

It does get worse. Try going to base knowing you don't fly and then have to stay 12 hrs because thats the rules. Thats worse.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, I hope you guys get back in the air soon, 'cause if you don't move along, I don't start. Man, Primary Pool/Q life is boring . . . and the thunderstorms are playing heck w/ my golfing plans to boot! ;) More time to bury my head in systems/EPs I guess . . .

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
I've been getting X's at South Feild.......whats all this about weather and not flying???

hehehehe

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nittany03, what room you living in? I'm in the Q too.

Yeah, you helo guys... damn 500 foot mins.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fly Navy- Check your PMs. Everyone else, stand by, there's another big green blob on the Weather Channel and it's headed our way. Pardon me while I find a snorkel. :irked_125

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
hpc_24_fcst.gif

24 hours from now. LOVE the weather gentlemen, love it.

Jaxs170

www.YANKEESSUCK.com
Didn't y'all see The Dat After Tomorrow??? All you anwsers to why the weather has been so bad are in it. I'll summarize: The bad weather is being directly caused by big business and the Republicans. It is a huge conspiracy to disrupt the atmosphere and cause massive shifts in normal weather patterns that will in the coming months result in a catostrophic storm which will force most of the United States to flee to Mexico. They are simply making sure you guys save enough gas to be able to get there and the TAKE THE PLACE OVER, muhahaha!!!

Acoustix99

pilot
It's nice INDOORS

good time for me to be in IFR Ground School..........why do I think that I'm gonna be sigmeted out of my cross country at this rate?

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
I always had my fam flights in the afternoon out of Whiting back last August. God did I hate that. even though I did welcome a sigmet everynow and then to give me a break

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
E5B said:
I've been getting X's at South Feild.......whats all this about weather and not flying???

hehehehe

Special VFR is a beautiful thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.