• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whats up with Mike Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
I'm glad you're able to make another elk season. I'm not sure if I'll get to take a white tail this year. Although... I saw hunting signs while we're on humps at OCS...

The new info is that HQ has been evacuated due to the hurricane, so I should call back on Tuesday. This sucks, I was supposed to know yesterday. Isn't HQ in Quantico? How would they be getting hit by the hurricane? Maybe we get our orders from CNET out of Pensacola... Beats me.

KBayDog

Don't know if this is what affected you, but there were some pretty powerful tornados in the Quantico area last night.

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
semperfi1812 said:
I was finally told... harassing them does work by the way... that I won't be going to IFS until after TBS. That works out fine for me. One more season to hunt elk baby!!! Anyway, they were pretty cool about it too, the are going to get me on TAD for about a month before I leave going around to the campuses and checking out all the hot babes and maybe pass out a flyer or two while I am at it.

My point is, your probably in the same boat, IFS after The Big Suck. Keep in touch on what you find out.

Yep... that's the story as of now. I started TAD to the OSO today and will report to Alpha Co. It looks like IFS will be after TBS. Oh well, what the hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.