• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whats the current wait for Primary out of API?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
If the wait time is long enough, is it pretty easy to take leave while pooled?

It was in Corpus, can't speak for Whiting. The STUCON O basically told me I could take as much leave as I wanted (there was a solid month between my check-in and my class for primary).

MettGT

pilot
It was in Corpus, can't speak for Whiting. The STUCON O basically told me I could take as much leave as I wanted (there was a solid month between my check-in and my class for primary).

Same-same for Whiting.

dheinz14

VMFA
pilot
Current wait at Whiting is 1-3 weeks. I checked in Friday and I have 3 weeks and was the latest start date of those checking in.

navywings22

pilot
Not to burst any bubbles but I showed up 2 weeks ago fri. and started that next Monday. Many other guys that graduated API with me started up Primary after a week. I don't know what other people are experiencing but I got 2 days inbetween API and primary and most others from my class followed suit one week after me.

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
Current wait at Whiting is 1-3 weeks. I checked in Friday and I have 3 weeks and was the latest start date of those checking in.

Well look who it is. You missed running the Extreme Combat Fitness Test this morning for PT.

Welcome to AW.

Trev82

pilot
the wait here in corpus wasn't too bad, for the Marines you were allowed to take leave and then when you were back they'd put you on the list to start up and it was relatively quick 2-3 weeks. We would just muster in the morning at matsg, if they had stuff for us to do we'd stick around otherwise we'd go home. We didnt have to muster with the wing and stand duty over there for the Navy which was definitely nice. Once you get classed up, it seems right now 27 is moving at a lot faster pace than 28 is..just some gouge for you corpus guys.