• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What's the BEST?! Jets? P-3s? C-2/E-2? Helos? Let's compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
Yay! Inability to take a joke! Just like the majority of helo guys I have met. To the OP, I believe that is your answer.
ah c'mon man - we were having so much fun threadjacking this into a "why otto sucks" thread - and then you had to go and pull the string on the helo thing.... thus pissing off more than 60% of the crowd.... see what I did there young guys - I answered your favorite question right there :)

KBayDog

If we have all of our RGR kits forward with our deployed Hercs how are we a squadron without the capability?

Are all of your Hercs deployed? Didn't think so. What if I want to do RGR CONUS?

No need to sweat; there's nothing "rapid" about RGR, anyway.

If I ever need gas, I'll just hit up the local FBO and get me some complementary food. :)

Treetop Flyer

pilot
It's great to see that chopper dudes getting butthurt can switch to making fun of herc dudes on the same page of a thread

KBayDog

It's great to see that chopper dudes getting butthurt can switch to making fun of herc dudes on the same page of a thread

The only "butthurt" chopper dudes have is due to our God-awful seats...which is another thread for another day. (Or, more accurately, other threads already discussed on previous days.)

Why would we make fun of Herc dudes and their Cash Sales-looking flight suits? :)

phrogpilot73

Why would we make fun of Herc dudes and their Cash Sales-looking flight suits? :)
Why would I make fun of a Herc dude for ensuring that he had 360 degree security around his aircraft at Roberts International Airport in Liberia? After all, there was a Battery of Arty dudes there as provisional infantry, acting as QRF and a company of Nigerians providing outer security. Never mind the fact that the Liberians loved us. Also never mind, that after having spent WAY more time in and around the country than them - While waiting to do a tail-to-tail, my crewchief was chillin' on the crew door, the AO was asleep on the ramp, and me and my copilot were smokin' a camel up front...

I wouldn't make fun of them for that, because I realize that Liberia was sketchy compared to the Club Med (where they were staying).

KBayDog

...me and my copilot were smokin' a camel up front...

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa: 3710 specifically states that you shall not smoke within 24 hours or drink within 50' of any Naval aircraft!

safety-school-bus.jpg

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Yay! Inability to take a joke! Just like the majority of helo guys I have met. To the OP, I believe that is your answer.

Oh, I'm sorry. In between my trips to the bunker, I failed to interpret "I heard you're an idiot" as a joke. I'm sorry my sense of humor is mis-calibrated. Forgive me.

Don't try to backpedal about "kidding" me, after everyone thought you were just being a douche. :rolleyes:

Sorry for turning this into yet ANOTHER threadjack, carry on about helo dudes being scared of clouds, jet guys pooing in the cockpit, P-3 guys running out of hot pockets, E-6 guys ..... wait, what the hell do they do?... and all the various platform hijinks.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.