• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What to wear to the dine out????

Status
Not open for further replies.

tukka

Ripper Chic
Keep looking! It was hard to stay excited when everything that I tried on stunk! I had this vision in my head of how I wanted to look and none of them were helping that out! But then I found two in the same day...same store in-fact! Do you have a Dillards' near you? That is where I ended up finding mine! Hope your search continues well!
Just F.Y.I....13 days (as if you aren't counting yourself!)

Hey...we should meet up and say hello! I am sure that I will be walking around wondering if I am seeing any of you girls, so let me know when you find a dress so I can look for it!

ET1sWife

Twidget's Wife
Thanks tukka,
I will give them a try. It's very frustrating because I don't know how formal it will be. I looked at Dillard's online and I saw a couple of possiblilities...I just hope they are in the store.
Megan

tukka

Ripper Chic
I too am scared about that...I don't want to be too formal, but hey...how many times do you actually get to dress up and look fancy for something! I guess we should take advantage, eh? I think that there will a bunch of different types of dresses, so I guess that I will just wear one of these two and pray that I am not dressed up too much!
Let me know on any luck!

ET1sWife

Twidget's Wife
I talked to my husband and he said that the DO isn't a formal affair and a cocktail dress would be appropriate for the dinner. What a relief!

Cate

Pretty much invincible
Hi, y'all. I'm going to be at the June 4 dining out, and I've been told that a cocktail dress is perfectly appropriate. That's the usual knee-length "little black dress". And it's always a safer bet to be overdressed than underdressed, because then all people can gripe about is that you're prettier than they are.

Alyssa

Hi,
I am so excited to be going to the DO! I am planning to wear a long dress that is black with blue flowers on it. It's pretty and not too formal. Go glam for your man, girls!

ET1sWife

Twidget's Wife
I finally found something that I like. It's a very simple but elegant black cocktail dress that goes just below the knees and it is jeweled around the middle. I am so excited!!!
Have you all talked to your men this evening?

Status
Not open for further replies.