• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What to Learn Before Heading to OCS

cDuck28Z

Congratulations! Just curious, if you don't mind me asking, about your ASTB scores.
Thanks man! I just got my orders to report to Newport July 8'th. I walked into my recruiters office 8 days before the application deadline and managed to pull everything together in 6, including my ASTB. My scores were 7-8-7-59

No offense, but is Landscape Architecture an actual major? I guess my chances are pretty good then since I'll be graduating with a degree in chemical engineering with the same gpa.
Yes, Landscape Architecture is a real major as well as a very real profession. The Pennsylvania State University has been a top 5 school in LArch for over 6 years now and I've spent MANY nights up in studio making sure we stay there! I didn't go through my 5 year program to cut grass and trim hedges, thanks.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
The majority of PSU LA grads I know are making great money doing what they love. To include former NAs. One man's experience is not the end all be all of what will happen to you once you get out, or the Navy decides it's your time.

cecilia850

You can't fix stupid.
Congrats on your selection, but no one cares about your GPA. Just be on time, learn your job, do it right, and don't fuck away your opportunity.