• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What to bring to TBS

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Besides the basic military essientials, what kind of personal things should I bring to TBS. All of my furniture, etc will remain with my wife in WA. Im thinkin I will bring uniforms, small about of civy clothes but not much else ... what else do any of you suggest I bring.

s/f

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Microwave
computer if you have one
Printer as well
Stuff to do over the weekends
and Basically anything else you want to bring...

Yes, uniforms would be a good idea... :D

T-man

can you give a description of what living space is like? I'm looking for Things Like room size, # of LT's. per room etc.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
T-man said:
can you give a description of what living space is like? I'm looking for Things Like room size, # of LT's. per room etc.

There are two different types of room layouts. Both are too small and have too many Lts in each. Most floors have no carpet, many rooms have mold problems. They all have available internet cable and phone but you will of course have to pay for them.

One of the layouts is a single room 3 racks 2 closets 2 desks and a single head. This room layout typically has 3 Lts. The other layout is a 2 room configuration that has 4 racks 3 desks 1 head 2 large closets and houses 4 Lts.