• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What to bring to MEPS?

2ndGen

Third times a charm
You want to be an officer, so dress like one. Starch your shirt and wear slacks with a nice belt and some nice shoes.

Take your time with the vision parts. I failed the depth perception test cause I thought I had bullet proof vision.

schwarti

Contributor
Oh, and make sure your underwear FITS. The guy in front of me for the squats wore boxers that were too big, and had to go get a belt to hold 'em up.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
You want to be an officer, so dress like one. Starch your shirt and wear slacks with a nice belt and some nice shoes.
Nobody will give a shit what you're wearing, and most people won't even know that you're applying for an officer slot. I wouldn't recommend wearing a nice shirt and slacks because you're going to be dressing/undressing quickly, and it's a pain in the ass to do that with dress clothes.

A pair of proper fitting, unripped jeans and short sleeved polo shirt is the best option.

m0tbaillie

Former SWO
What time should I show up? I know a lot of the recruits that are enlisting stay in a nearby hotel and are bussed over. I was going to drive over (it's only about 2 miles south of my campus - MSU). So, what time should I be waiting outside?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Plan to show up at least 15 minutes prior to when your recruiter told you to show up.

-ea6bflyr ;)