• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What the hell happened?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
You have more posts than the Webmaster.

Yeah, I was just noticing that. I'm not sure what happened there. It certainly couldn't be this lively town I live in...

For what it's worth, I was in Chicago all weekend and didn't even know the site was down until tonight. I guess I managed to overcome.

m3urthy

Why don't you have a seat right over there.
I was beginning to think......maybe SNA isn't the way to go........maybe I should be a dentist.

I'm kidding. That would just be stupid.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
What the thread says... It went down about 1200 Central on Saturday, and just came back up at 2000 Monday..

I was having serious withdrawals. If I can't post-whore here, I have to be productive~ :eek:

You know what my first thought was when I noticed that the site was still down earlier today?? "oh man, Masterbates must be shittin kittens by now!" :p

WVUBetaHornet

Sweep the leg..
Holy Shit.....AW is up again, what the fuck...I was drinking more than usual,
wtf happened...it doesn't matter, I missed you oh sweet AW

Machine

Super *********
pilot
None
Site Admin
It was actually an effort to make everyone more productive for the weekend!

But seriously, without going into too many boring details, someone messed up, and the proverbial "swiss-cheese" model lined-up. Fixed.