• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What the hell happened?

MasterBates

What the thread says... It went down about 1200 Central on Saturday, and just came back up at 2000 Monday..

I was having serious withdrawals. If I can't post-whore here, I have to be productive~ :eek:

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I was kinda freakin out too Bates... I have checked to see if it was up at least 5 times tonight...

millerjd

Stayin' alive
Obviously I don't know the true story, but while excessively checking to see if the site was up, I noticed all other sites hosted by the same company were down.

The company flaunts it's ability to stop DOS attacks, so who knows, maybe someone had a thing out for them.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
They tried, but failed...
skynet2.jpg

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I assume it was the planned server move. But then again, I am downrange, and not in withdrawal like other users on here :D

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
yeah, this is the closest to being an officer so far for me...

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
If the site was down for 2 days, then that means that MB has to post 25 times to catch up?

WishICouldFly

UO Future Pork Chop
This and Facebook was down simultaneously for a while...I had nothing to go on except to message MB with MySpace. It was tough...I made it through, but I may have emotional scars...

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
This and Facebook was down simultaneously for a while...I had nothing to go on except to message MB with MySpace. It was tough...I made it through, but I may have emotional scars...

Couldn't you (all), I don't know, go outside?