• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What NRC considers competitive

sOUp35

Hey guys, first post here.
Looking for an opinion on my package for USMC SNA
Applying for Summer 2025 OCC class.

Male
24 (25 by induction)
ASTB: 57 7/8/7 (first attempt)
GPA: 2.85
Major: Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (graduated May 23)
Leadership: Cadet FTL, Plt Sgt, OpsO, Asst Flight Cmdr at a SMC.
LOR: University Band Director, 2 college professors, Army Command Sergeant Major
PFT: 263

MrCorsair

Hey guys, posted this in the ASTB thread but wanted to post here as well.

Am I competitive or are my scores to low for SNA?

Applying for SNA (Navy).

ASTB- 5/8/6
GPA- 3.4
Pilots license

Not thrilled with my scores. Especially that 5. Does anyone know if these scores will even be slightly competitive? My recruiter seems to think so but I just stop worrying about that 5. This was my first attempt so I can retest but just wanting to see what y'all thought. Thanks.

mmandziak

Hey guys, posted this in the ASTB thread but wanted to post here as well.

Am I competitive or are my scores to low for SNA?

Applying for SNA (Navy).

ASTB- 5/8/6
GPA- 3.4
Pilots license

Not thrilled with my scores. Especially that 5. Does anyone know if these scores will even be slightly competitive? My recruiter seems to think so but I just stop worrying about that 5. This was my first attempt so I can retest but just wanting to see what y'all thought. Thanks.
From my understanding, your high GPA and pilots license should make up for the lower AQR. 8 PFAR is great. I’d say they are competitive, send it.