• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What now?

NapalmRat

27 may be the cut off for air, but i believe 28 is the cut off for ground. major doesn't matter, my degree's in criminal justice.

SMILE4BULLETS

to prove the USMC doesn't give a rip about degrees...im an SNA and hold a B.S. in Geology...although now that i think about it, i did take a sh*t-ton of math and physics

MasterHaynes86

hey every body just need a little help:) ..I am 25 and will be 26 this up comming september, I all be a junior in college next up coming fall 07 my major is Anthropolgy, GPA just below a 3.0, good health and phsysical condition. For what I understand PLC is no longer a option for me since I am to old right?:confused: so what's next, since I want to be a marine/naval aviator. Is OCS or is (OCC) my best option?:confused: I see some people talking about having calculus and physics for a math leve and a Ing degree for a better chances to get a slot, would my field affect me, becuase is to late change major plus I like my major:). What do you guys think? pls I need serious response..:)

Try to get into PLC-C for this summer. If you go and get through it all, good to go, step 1 complete. If you go and get NPQ'd, you can always go back next summer as long as you are competitive. Do you see what I'm getting at

also, PEBD would start when you go to OCS... thus PLC-C = PEBD Summer 2007 vs OCC next summer of PEBD 2008. I dont think it has any real affect on you though.

I also hear that aviation contracts are easier to get in PLC, but that could be someone ripping some nasty @$$ with me being downwind...

Degree = zilch... they want 4 years accredited SOMETHING... lol... I'm biology, but ive switched twice to finish faster, OORAH!

mxracer19

Hanging out in K-Vegas.
The cutoff for PLC aviation is 27.5 years of age. I thought there was a waiver to 29? I'm most likely wrong though.