• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What NFOs do..

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hell, I'll concede all day. I don't mind learning something new, as you guys seemed to have put forth.

But from guys who have made their DH screen, it seems like VP was putting people through for a while there. Apparently I'm wrong....or they're wrong.

Now, back to twiddling.

Again, it seems as though you have a lot to learn about your own community. Your avatar is strangely apt for this thread.

Brett

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
How about the WSO's in F/A-18D's? I'm especially interested in this because I have a reasonable suspicion that my torso might be too long to be an ECMO, so if all goes well (OCS, TBS, etc.) that's where I'll end up.

My understanding is that they perform navigation, comms, and, as the name implies, weapons and sensors operation. Anything else I might be missing?

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Nice post Stubby...not one mention of a lazy nugget check-in! :D :D :D No really, we don't always get that kind of info on a question like that here. Thanks.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nice....real nice. Now leave me alone so I can tell you all about ECMO's and what they really do. :crazy_125

Please do - I'm sure we would all be entertained. If you don't like my appraisal of your knowledges about the VP community, check back with me when you have more hours in your platform than I do. ;)

Brett

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Please do - I'm sure we would all be entertained. If you don't like my appraisal of your knowledges about the VP community, check back with me when you have more hours in your platform than I do. ;)

Brett

OH SNAP!!! BUUURRRNNNN!!!!!!

Apologies for the lack of decorum.. I am easily amused at this stage of my life.