• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What is wrong with the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

H20man

Drill baby drill!
time to dive in wearing a version of squid's suit.

1. Thank god...... yes i said god, i belive(belief, not religion) my existance is due to some SUPREME BEING, but i use god because it is a simple word to describe the SUPREME BEING. to block an atheist attack even if god didnt create man something made the universe, it doesnt just exist... your not on this earth because you just "exist" 2 heterosexual ppl made you. God, Allah, whatever is just a model used to help man explain himself. I am baptized Catholic, but do not practice...... that i live in a democracy and not a theocracy. i like my signature... look it up... you will laugh

a.) look how messed up the middle east is with the theocracies that are in place.
b.) its scary how secular the US is getting... right now would be a good stopping
point, at least we are not as far flung as France. The ACLU is at it again, this
time in LA.

2. Going back to point b. A lot of hate about the US comes from the arab world because they belive taht we do not have enough religion and we are corrupting their society (a lot of this is extremist), i dont want a theocracy, but a few religous symbols never killed anyone (whoops nvm there were crucifictions... sarcasm) in todays world. A symbol doesnt force something on you, but preaching can force it upon you, but then again you always have the option of covering your ears or walking away. preaching the religion through a govt organization is a violation of the seperation.

a.) everyone talks about praying in schools and moment of silence.
technically praying is essentially wishing or thanking, you could call it that in
school but praying is an easier way to sum it up.(if there was a moment of
wishing and thanking in school everyday i would wish for a giant horse sized
schlong.. sarcasm) I dont belive there nessesarily should be prayer in public
school, a moment of silence works for me, i think about all the ****ers that
killed my fellow countrymen and wish those ****ers a slow and horrible death.

b.) This secular crap is a load of dung. Its forcing other ppls beliefs on me.
The majority does not have to always follow the minority(this applies general)

c.) The ACLU is at it again in LA. The little cross on the county seal, they want it
gone. They are trying to get rid of a little thing that could be a small t for
all i care, but are leaving the Greek goddess on the seal, and the fact taht the
city Los Angeles has the word Angels in it... a christain symbol ALONE. For
some reason the ACLU always puts the fugly ppl on TV and the stutters, but
then again maybe thats all they got.

What else.

3. Cosby slammed the NAACP... that says something big right there.

4. The problem today in the US is not necessarily lack of morals, but it sure is close it
it.. its RESPONSIBILITY. im making this quote up, but im sure its probably real
"Its not my fault i fell down the stairs, its the designers fault." Nobody takes
responsibility for their actions anymore... thats a BIG problem.
A lesson my dad taught me.
"You dont go to the Captain with a problem saying such and so happened because
so and such caused it" You alert him/her (friggin PC.. another topic) but u say
"Captain there is a problem with such and so and here is what we are doing to fix
it" 32 years in the Navy retired Captain, my dad knows his ****. No im not a
parrot of my parents.. my views are similar and also contrast but i dont blindly
follow.

Lawyers will be our downfall.

Random Topic

5. The illegal immigrants do not support the backbone of the economy as liberals like to shout. Yes they take jobs no one likes, but most of the money earned does not stay in the US, it heads right on down to Mexico. Its like flushing money down the toilet.

I belive in a work system of my own.

Round up all the illegal immigrants in the US.
Deport them back to their country. (its going to be Mexico, dont kid yourself)
Strengthen the border severly.
Like President Bush's plan: Issue work visas for those who wish to work here in the US.
Tax those workers
Deny anyone who was illegally in the US a work visa for a minimum of 1 year.

btw no longer a HS senior, i graduated. Stuck in the land between freedom and college.

its soo friggin late, and i had a strenous day of golfing (sarcasm) im surprised i punched out this much.

one last final thought.

Who every coined the term "World Peace" is a dumbass living in their own fantasy land.

There is only World Tolerance.

friend and i came up with this a few days ago while at Whataburger discussing politics and society.

Status
Not open for further replies.