• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What is a typical mission in 2024?

aprilmarikko

I don't mean daily lifestlye, I mean, are pilots just doing lots of takeoff/landing and polishing the jets? Or teaching/training/diplomatic exercises with allies? Obviously we're not in open conflict with anyone notable. And it seems like drones are carrying out any of the sporadic PR bombing the Whitehouse calls for.

So what are pilots doing these days?

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
These days? They’re hitting targets in Yemen, Syria, and Iraq. Dudes off the Ike are in the thick of it.
be407cd4-9b47-46af-a940-807a43626503_text.gif

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I don't mean daily lifestlye, I mean, are pilots just doing lots of takeoff/landing and polishing the jets? Or teaching/training/diplomatic exercises with allies? Obviously we're not in open conflict with anyone notable. And it seems like drones are carrying out any of the sporadic PR bombing the Whitehouse calls for.

So what are pilots doing these days?

Do you not read the news lately?

Also, as a bonus you don’t have to create a separate post for every single thought or question on your mind.