• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What Happens If You Can't Land on a Carrier?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Sometime over a beer, I shall tell you all a story about how I set JoBoy up with a friend of mine, who was just out of a relationship and looking for... something casual, which worked well for someone who was leaving for Guam in a few months. Also, I am pretty sure I saw him at Mongolian BBQ night in Atsugi about 4 years ago, which made me think he was probably FTS or SELRES since many of those people passed through and he certainly wasn't assigned to Atsugi. I didn't approach to confirm the identity though.

He did make FTS/TAR, did a tour at a VR squadron in New Orleans I think and then got an airline job. Got married and has two kids.

That’s the last before he disappeared…

Last edited:

johnboyA6E

None
14 Bolters and 4 waive offs is a serious night in the bag.

I know several people in the video. Sex was a fellow airwing pilot on my CVW-14 deployment; he was also made famous by UFO/UAP sightings. TC (CAG) was later my boss when he was a RDML; he's now the president at CAL Maritime.

Small world.
TC was a dept head in my first squadron on Forrestal , great dude

yes, small world ?