• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What car is your plane...

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Nah, more like this:
08_Dodge_GrandCaravan_09.jpg

I think Chrysler has a FRIES bar option.

Well played sir, well played. :D

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
My vote for the Prowler: any old, "sporty" looking family sedan. Sure, it looks like a jet. It feels like a jet. Hell, it even sounds like a jet. But in the end, even though it gets the job done, you find it somewhat lacking in performance. That and it can fit a family of four.

mwardakpsi

Get money, get paid!!!
None
I should find a picture of the "flying car" on my base for this thread. The dude had a custom made "Jet Fuel Only" sticker for the little door to the gas tank on his gray dodge magnum.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
My vote for the Prowler: any old, "sporty" looking family sedan. Sure, it looks like a jet. It feels like a jet. Hell, it even sounds like a jet. But in the end, even though it gets the job done, you find it somewhat lacking in performance. That and it can fit a family of four.

Yeah, I've heard guys call it the "station wagon" variant of the Intruder.

Malice 1

pilot
Are you upset that you are flying Harriers?

not a bit. It seems like a pretty schweet airplane so far.

1981_Delorean_DMC12.jpg

-Was the cool new toy in every playboy's garage in the early '80s
-Quite flashy
-Lots of gimmicks
-Some neat features, but...
-...too radical to be practical at the time of its release

ouch dude. Low blow.

I picked a camaro because it's the fatter, slower little brother to the vette, but still a killer at the racetrack.

Likewise for harriers and hornets, right?