• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What car is your plane...

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Rest in Peace....I know that if that's the way I'm going to go.....I would want to roll out in the Cadillac of Fighters.
Well until the USMC gets Raptors, you and I both will have to just settle for a Ferrari

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
I think F35 is the one in question. Although, I get the impression that the upcoming battle that Secy. Gates has hinted to may have the USMC buy for that aircraft in jeopardy.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Hornet is to Ferrari as Phrog is to ?Chevy Suburban?:D I would actually classify the Raptor as the McLaren of fighters

I'm just sayin', if an F-22 is a Caddy, the F-18 is not a Ferrari unless you failed the verbal SAT.

Okay, the phrog is a Suburban, and the V-22 is an Escalade with tinted windows and pimpin' rims.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I'm just sayin', if an F-22 is a Caddy, the F-18 is not a Ferrari unless you failed the verbal SAT.

Okay, the phrog is a Suburban, and the V-22 is an Escalade with tinted windows and pimpin' rims.

Well let's get the list started:

F-22 - Bugatti Veyron
F-18 - Ferrari
F-14 - Lamborghini
C-17 - Caddy
P-3 - 49 Merc lead sled

Flugelman

Contributor
Well let's get the list started:

F-22 - Bugatti Veyron
F-18 - Ferrari
F-14 - Lamborghini
C-17 - Caddy
P-3 - 2008 Country Coach Intrigue
2008Intrigue.jpg

There, fixed it for you...:D

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Nah flugelman, that'll be the P-8. This is what I had in mind for the P-3...

winnebago290x217.bmp

I guess Cousin Eddie would be a 3P or the FE yelling "shitters full!" as we park it on the tarmac.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
So does that mean the 60 is this? Of course, we could hang a 240 out the back and do doughnuts in the abandoned lot down the street to practice "tactical".

800px-USPS-Mail-Truck.jpg