• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

    Go here:

    Edit Account Details and Profile

What are you reading?

I enjoyed a lot of Gladwell's earlier works, but Bomber Mafia (IMO) was not very well done; some fairly basic factual errors and some....peculiar conclusions, but I'm willing to give this one a shot - thanks for the tipper.

Annie Jacobsen's book on "Area 51" should be avoided at all cost.

I just finished this after listening to a podcast interview with the author. It's well researched, provides a good run down of post-revolution Iran, and (without spoiling it) makes one think that, perhaps, this guy would've never turned if Viagra had been invented a few years earlier......

Screenshot 2026-09-28 at 8.28.56 PM.webp
 
Back
Top