• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What are you reading?

number9

Contributor
Get most of my stuff on Kindle these days, Her Majesty was on my case about all my hard back books when we moved into our own house.
Look into apps like Libby which connect to your local public library: you can actually "borrow" Kindle books this way. And you can be a member of multiple libraries at once (e.g. Massachusetts' public libraries are in a network), which means you can borrow books from any of them.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Look into apps like Libby which connect to your local public library: you can actually "borrow" Kindle books this way. And you can be a member of multiple libraries at once (e.g. Massachusetts' public libraries are in a network), which means you can borrow books from any of them.
You can also add the Navy and DoD's MWR lending library to Libby. Lots of goodness.

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
Truth, Momma and the girls used to just plant me at the bookstore and fetch me again a couple hours later when I took them out to the mall. Sadly they seem to be disappearing.