• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What are my chances of getting jets???

Navy

I'm posting a quick update on my progress. I am two weeks into the third quarter and I would have to say that I'm doing about A's and B's throughout all subjects. While this is good, it still isn't quite what I wanted. There are six weeks left in the quarter and I'll have to double my efforts!

[FONT=&quot]No, I was not grounded[/FONT][FONT=&quot]! :)

I waste vast amounts of time on the internet (you could say I was addicted), so I took it upon myself to just quit the internet completely. It’s hard to fill that time with other things, especially on weekends. I went to an air museum yesterday and they had the f-35 on display:

img3951ur1.jpg

img3929ej0.jpg

I have more photos if you guys want to see them.

~Brian

[/FONT]

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
...I waste vast amounts of time on the internet (you could say I was addicted), so I took it upon myself to just quit the internet completely...

so what you're saying is that you saved the videos on your hard drive and the internet is not required?

Good job with the grades. I wish I would have paid better attention to my grades in highschool. Not that I really cared about the grades but just to have developed better study habits.

Nice pics too :)

Navy

Yes, it's the Dulles Museum. It is a very nice museum and I live only minutes away.

Slammer, not only did I stop using the internet, I also stopped using computers entirely :) (aside from school papers and the like, which I do while at school). I do a lot more reading than I used to.

~Brian

phrogpilot73

^^^ Is that the air museum out close to Dulles airport?
Yes, it's the Dulles Museum. It is a very nice museum and I live only minutes away.
That would be the National Air & Space Museum's Stephen F. Udvar-Hazy Center. It's an awesome museum, well laid out and with a bunch of stuff to look at. I like it more than the main National Air & Space Museum for a couple of reasons. It's got less minutae than NASM, so you can focus on the planes, and it's less busy. The only thing that sucks is the $12 for parking, but that's because Dulles owns the land... I used to go quite often when my parents lived in Manassas.