• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Weekend leave during Primary at Corpus?

usmcmeg24

he got helos!
How far in advance to you have to ask for leave to attend a wedding or for your own wedding? Isn't doing it during Primary one of the hardest times to get married? I think I saw another post on this so I'll check that out - thanks!

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Depends on the squadron, and its leave policy... if their policy is phone checkout, then shouldnt be a problem. In some squadrons its not a big deal to checkout after your last event of the day. If it was me I wouldnt try to checkout any earlier then 1400 or 1430 if this was the case (and I were flying out of CRP) and made sure i had a change of clothes in the car so I could just go directly to the airport.

Zippy, read the question. He asked if it's a big deal to sign out. That's where the problem is. There is a legal reason why that might matter. Chances are it won't, and it will only mean an extra day of leave charged, but technically this isn't "correct." I'm just putting the info out there. We're all big boys and girls to decide how we want to actually play it.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I did, and also read your original answer- which makes more sense now that you took the time to explain it.

You people and your need for "details." I'm more interested in generalizations, like America: Good, Jihadists: Bad (except on Battlestar Galactica), and Chestnuts: Lazy.